I figure I can do this since I’m reading DR0 as bedtime reading and it only takes 0.5-1 hour to do this summary although assignments
I’ll be starting where the LP left off and only include really important points because this is a summary.
I estimate that this summary can last for 3-5 novel updates on the LP as there’s really lots of conversation that I kind of skimmed through (a few thousand words condensed to a few hundred words).
- Ryouko’s ability is analysis and she can predict what people can do. She analyses with her notebook.
- The fight goes on with Madarai, eventually she tricks him into a trap where some kind of frame falls on him.
- However, Madarai escapes.
- Junko comes back to the scene, but Ryouko doesn’t remember who she is.
- After the scene, Junko seems to have trouble remembering what happened for a while before she goes back to her usual self
- Ryouko wakes up, tied on a bed. She screams while Matsuda’s voice comes from under the bed.
- She wonders if he’s into bondage play.
- Matsuda said that he tied Ryouko because it took him very long to find her so he wanted to prevent her from moving.
- 'It's something that lovers will do!' 'Who wants to be your lover?!'
- Ryouko reads her memory notebook, remembering last night’s events about the body and Junko.
- Matsuda thinks that it’s just a story she wrote. He says that it’s fake and asks her to forget it
- Should Ryouko believe herself or believe in Matsuda?
- She decides to believe in Matsuda, asking him to make her forget. He caresses her crying face. For some reason, Ryouko felt afraid.
- Matsuda had to go for his job. Ryouko suddenly realised that the ropes were untied.
- An unknown person comes into the room. Ryouko doesn’t know who he was, but apparently he introduced himself to her before. His name is Kamishiro Yuuto.
- He introduces himself as Super High School Level Spy. Ryouko doesn’t believe it. Either way, they speak over eating lots of bread.
- They speak about last night’s events. Kamishiro says that he knew of Junko from ‘another incident’ which must not be leaked out.
- The incident is the despair incident of course. It sounded unrealistic to Ryouko, like it was some kind of movie plot.
- Kamishiro describes the despair incident as 15 Kibougamine students going missing. 13 of them were found dead.
- Ryouko asks if it’s a rumour and Kamishiro says hat 14 students of the Kibougamine student council took leave to go overseas for future studies. This is rather suspicious.
- He dismisses it as a rumour.
- He reveals that Junko had accepted interrogation on the despair incident that she spread rumours of.
- All the reserve course students received a mysterious email about the happenings of the despair incident.
- Ryouko suggests asking Junko why she did this. Kamishiro says that it’s impossible as she’s unreachable. She often skips class and might have even quit school.
- Some banter later, Kamishiro leaves. Matsuda comes back.
- Then the scene gets lovey dovey while Ryouko forgets things. /what a lame summary for a few hundred words