Dangan Ronpa Zero Volume 2 summary (part 1)
From this summary post onwards, it’s Volume 2 so we’re more than halfway through DR0. It’s going to get more despairing from now for sure.
Read the other summaries of Volume one at the DR0 summaries tag if you haven’t done so!
- Matsuda and Ryouko speak after Junko’s visit
- Ryouko says that she’ll never forget Matsuda.
- Matsuda asks what if she forgets, she says that he’ll make her remember.
- Matsuda: Will you tell anyone?
Ryouko: I don’t even have friends.
Matsuda: I also have no friends… nor family
- For the first time, Matsuda cries in front of someone.
- At the east compound of Kibougamine, Matsuda and the school doctor are there.
- They talk about a patient who seems to be out of control, yet they have to protect this patient.
- After opening a door, they see a student with bandages around his head.
- His name is Murasame Soushun, Super High School Level Student Council President, a survivor of the despair incident
- During the incident, he had a head injury. He was supposed to be recovering, but there’s no sign even after weeks.
- Matsuda talks to Murasame but he doesn’t respond until the question of: do you know Enoshima Junko?
- Murasame responds with shock in his eyes. It is an expected reaction, and Matsuda can now connect Junko with the despair incident.